Silver is known to all of us as a basic material for jewellery crafting, while we at www.emmanuela.jewelry use it in all our creations, since all our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver! One thing many of you may not know is that silver has also been used as a natural disinfectant for thousands of years.
"A natural enhancement of the immune system"
Our immune system consists of antibodies, white blood cells and other chemical substances and proteins, whose role is to fight exterior substances such as bacteria, infections and viruses that they recognize as unknown and a threat to the general health of the body; the immune system works tirelessly to prevent these microbes from entering the body, growing and causing diseases.
A natural way to fight diseases
Silver as a natural mineral can boost your immune system and help you stay healthy.
Research has shown that eating silver daily is both safe and effective in stimulating and maintaining a healthy immune system
Top 10 benefits and uses of silver
1. Destroys bacteria in the body: Silver has the amazing ability to destroy antibiotic-resistant pathogenic microorganisms; while according to a study by UCLA's department of medicine in the 1980s, silver can kill over 650 bacteria, parasites and fungi that can potentially cause diseases, without any known side effects.
2. Silver heals skin sores: Robert O. Becker, MD, a surgeon who worked at Syracuse Medical University, made an amazing discovery by putting silver ions directly into openly infected wounds. It found that not only did silver effectively kill the infectious microorganisms responsible for the disease, but it also caused remarkable and quite unexpected re-development of human tissue and bone at the site of infection. In addition, silver helps in the healing of other skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
3. Silver protects against viruses: Martin Hum, from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, cites silver as one of the most important natural remedies to stop viruses.Colloidal silver used in modern supplements is a suspension of pure metallic silver with water. It is thought to work by interfering with enzymes that allow viruses, bacteria and fungi to use oxygen. In other words, it suffocates and kills.
4. Silver has an anti-inflammatory effect: The production of pure silver has opened new avenues for the possible uses of this precious metal. The U.S. National Library of Medicine has stated that nanocrystallic solutions derived from silver appear to have anti-inflammatory - therapeutic properties
5. Treats nasal infections and allergy: A study published in the International Allergy and Rhinology Forum in 2015 says silver can help nasal sinus infections. Studies also found that hidden infections by pathogenic microorganisms could be a cause of respiratory inflammation associated with common allergies and asthma. which may be why allergy sufferers have excellent results from the use of silver.
6. Faces and prevents the common cold and flu: Small amounts taken daily can boost your immune system and help prevent colds and flu. In 2011, the NIH took on 100 children under the age of 12 who suffered from colds and nasal congestion and divided them into two groups. both groups benefited from the treatment, 90% of the people in the silver group were fully.
7. Treats and fights bronchitis and pneumonia: Silver is a remarkable metal, which can help fight bronchitis and pneumonia.
8. Cleans water: Cleans water: Using two tablespoons of silver with a power of more than 30 ppm can purify a gallon of water, according to studies by UCLA.
9. MRSA: Statistics show that more deaths are caused by MRSA infections than by the AIDS virus. Recent clinical studies show that silver destroys the MRSA pathogen quickly and effectively, unlike any other anti-infection drug.
10. Silver is better than an antibiotic: When a person uses too many antibiotics over the course of a year, he can gain resistance to them. Silver does not create resistance or immunity to organisms killed by it; the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently reported that more than 2 million people in the U.S. suffer from diseases each year as a result of antibiotic-resistant infections and 23.000 people die from these infections.
Historic fact: Silver was used as a disinfectant for many years by the ancient Greeks. , to be preserved on long sea voyages
Important: Those who decide to use colloidal silver should be careful and use it only for the time that their doctor has recommended them and not consume large doses daily voluntarily.